Motor Insurance Policy
This Insurance provide financial protection against physical damage to your vehicle or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise there from. Comprehensive cover includes theft of or accidental damage to the insured vehicle, damage to property belonging to a third party or bodily injuries to them. We also offer COMESA insurance certificate for Third-party Liability whilst
traveling in the COMESA region, outside Tanzania. We also offer extended covers towards fleet of commercial vehicles including trucks.
What we offer.
Our Motor insurance cover protects the insured against financial loss in the event that the motor vehicle is involved in an accident, burnt or stolen.
Types of Coverage we offer
- Third party Fire & Theft: Cover extends to cover theft, fire, third party bodily injury and property damage.
- Comprehensive: Covers third party liability and property damage to the vehicle i.e. damage arising out of fire, theft and accidental damage to the vehicle.
Benefits at a glance
- 1Excellent claims settlement
- 2Political violence and terrorism benefit
- 324hr towing service
- 4Accident and disability benefit
- 5Free motor valuation and inspection