Pure Term Cover
Term cover is the easiest and most cost-effective way of providing future financial security for your dependents in any unforeseen event.
- Pure Term cover are plans that protect you for a limited period of time for a fixed regular premium
- It is a pure form of insurance protection that pays a predetermined sum if the insured dies during a specified period of time
- On the demise of the assured person, term insurance pays the face value of the policy to the nominated/legal beneficiary. All premiums paid are used to cover the cost of insurance protection with no survival benefit
- Unless renewed, the insurance coverage ends when the term of the policy expires. Since this is temporary insurance coverage, unlike whole of life plan, it is the least expensive to acquire.
- Term Life Assurance is regarded as the easiest and most cost-effective way of providing future financial security for your dependents in an unforeseen event of your death.