In the event of a motor accident:
- Report the Accident to the Police & insurer
- Insured will be required to complete a claim form and submit it together with the police abstract and a copy of the driving license of the driver at the time of the accident.
- Vehicle will taken to the Garage within the Panel/Jubilee Assessment Center .
- Assessor will be sent to assess the damage/liability
- Insured Advised on repairs and excess payable
- After the vehicle is fixed, a release letter will be issued by the insurer
- Insured collects repaired vehicle and signs satisfaction note
- Cost of repairs Documents send to the Insurer