What If I get involved in a motor accident, what is the claim process?

In the event of a motor accident:

  • Report the Accident to the Police & insurer
  • Insured will be required to complete a claim form and submit it together with the police abstract and a copy of the driving license of the driver at the time of the accident.
  • Vehicle will taken to the Garage within the Panel/Jubilee Assessment Center .
  • Assessor will be sent to assess the damage/liability
  • Insured Advised on repairs and excess payable
  • After the vehicle is fixed, a release letter will be issued by the insurer
  • Insured collects repaired vehicle and signs satisfaction note
  • Cost of repairs Documents send to the Insurer