Primarily responsible for overseeing and providing leadership, personal commitment through working together with the management team, while
ensuring that Jubilee Life Insurance achieves its annual financial budget. The role holder will also be responsible for providing leadership and guidance
to the group life sales team; developing and implementing strategic initiatives.
- Managing and developing New Corporate business (Group/Credit Life portfolios) to achieve Revenue (Gross Written Premium) budget.
- Developing business retention strategy to achieve group/Credit life retention budget.
- Drive profitable growth of the life business as per agreed performance targets.
- Ensuring overall efficiency and cost effectiveness of the department in terms of product delivery, channel management processes and service
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Preparation, writing business proposals and do presentation.
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Ensure business is compliant with various laws and regulations as per Jubilee Life insurance manuals and provisions of Insurance Act.
- Ensure corporate business group queries are responded to comprehensively
- Active analysis and review of all client bases to understand client profiles, behavioural and lifestyle traits (including product holding mix, revenue
contribution, behavioural/ lifestyle analytics) to identify opportunities for increasing customers.
- Keeping abreast of market competition, industry practices and best practices to constantly improve on overall business performance.
- Responsible for supervising appropriate team members in addition to managing internal key relationships.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong selling skills
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Strong Planning and Organizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team Spirit